The Quantum Economic Development Consortium (QED-C) announced today that it will open Tier 2 membership to companies in an additional 27 like-minded countries. To be eligible for membership, companies must be headquartered in Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom or the United States.
QED-C is a consortium of industry, academic, government and other stakeholders with the mission to enable and grow the quantum industry and supply chain. QED-C members share values, including respect for international norms of fair competition. Together, consortium members are identifying use cases of quantum information science and technology and addressing gaps in enabling technologies, standards and benchmarks, and the quantum workforce.
Benefits of membership include:
- Connect with QIST industry leaders, including potential customers, suppliers and collaborators
- Learn about QIST capabilities and gaps
- Promote your company’s solutions and job opportunities
- Find qualified students interested in internships and full-time jobs
- Access QED-C reports, analyses, etc.
- Shape standards and performance metrics
- Participate in workshops and define roadmaps to guide R&D investments (by public and private investors)
QED-C looks forward to expanding this trusted community to grow the global quantum industry and supply chain. Visit the membership page to learn more and apply.