Bringing members together to address focus areas relevant to advancing the emerging quantum industry. Current TACs include:
Identify and elaborate applications and use cases of quantum-enabled technologies. The output will inform companies across the supply chain — from component suppliers to users — as well as policy makers, government program managers, and investors.
Identify enabling technologies – both quantum and classical – that need to be advanced to realize high economic impact applications and uses.
Identify standard and metrics that can accelerate commercialization of quantum-based products and services. Connect members with relevant standards development organizations worldwide.
Identify education and workforce development needs to support the emerging quantum industry, working with universities and other educational institutions.
Q4NS Summary: The Quantum for National Security (Q4NS) TAC is comprised of a subset of QED-C corporate participants and government agencies from the defense and intelligence communities to promote interaction and collaboration on QIS topics specifically pertaining to national security. The Q4NS TAC will:
• Provide a forum for government and industry to exchange information
• Coordinate with the Use Case TAC to identify use cases of interest to defense and national security
• Leverage QED-C activities to address enabling technology gaps impacting QIST advances, including toward national security applications
• Raise awareness in the national security community regarding global standards development
• Create a pipeline of clearable QIST students